Saturday, December 18, 2010

Miss you girls already!!

'Tis the lone pretty woman, living in this big ol' house by myself! Kelley and her mom left this morning... I sleepily got out of bed to give Kelley a nice, morning breath-scented hug. It made me a little sad, but then all feelings of nostalgia were quickly forgotten when I discovered the fudge she left in the fridge... MMM THANKS KEL AND MOMMA Z!! (kidding... I still really miss you all) Also... thanks for cleaning the house K and mom! Wow... looks amazing.

Jenny- I was thinking about you the other day as I was walking around campus on my final day- remembering how you said that you started getting all nostalgic for SSU- it happened to me! It seemed like everywhere I went that last day, I was remembering specific events that had happened at spots all over SSU. I know I'm not going far right now, but the fact remains that this is another very transitional period in my life. No more obligations to school... guess that means that I finally do have to make my own plans. I just can't shake the feeling that the first night of Freshman year, playing Apples to Apples with Kelley and our other roommates, drunk upperclassmen crashing our get-together, wasn't just yesterday. The memories are still clear as day!

I'm at a point where I'm not really nervous about the future- I think I'm more excited because the possibilities seem very wide-open right now. It's up to me to make my life something I'm excited about.

Things I'm excited about in the immediate future:
1) going to see Chris' mom in her annual christmas choir performance in sac tonight!
2) cleaning my rooooooom!
3) experimenting with different types of biscottis... for the (future) in-laws!
4) the cold house (jk)
5) going home to see my family... maybe sunday night thru monday???

Love you girls mucho!!!!!! I hope each of you relaxes, enjoys time with loved ones, and eats lots of good food over this fabulous holiday.

Until the next blog,

Aerdna Ennovy

No comments:

Post a Comment