Thursday, August 12, 2010

tali's update

so i am back in new york city.  I %$%*@ love the city. I have learned this about myself this summer: that I am a city person------who loves nature and if ever i live in the city I would have to escape to areas with big fields and trees and the occasional horse and cow to recharge.  the city is so big with so many people and so diverse.  opposite of how i grew up.  I am thankful for the way i grew up in the wooooods but i am sooo drawn to urban life. so don't be surprised if in 1.5 yrs i split to san francisco or nyc.  
 
so i went up to marthas vineyard to volunteer at a God camp.  called FOCUS: its a camp for private school students.  my heart was not in it. and the first day i was there, i really pissed off this guy that works maintenance (i told him to shut his mouth, just joking, but he got so offended..... akward.... the next day he came to me and apologized... and i apologized...)  so i felt like i started off on the wrong foot... i laugh about it now tho.   marthas vineyard(in massachusets) is beautiful.  leaders and staff of FOCUS were nice.  there was a a cute german guy =) he made me swoon with his accent and he was super sweet and funny.
 
i am NOT ready for school work.  I am ready to be in the college environment.  just dreading classes.  
 
see you all soon.
 
-tal  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment