Tuesday, June 8, 2010

California Gurls !!



Sun-burnt skin, cool towels on top!--I don't even know how it happened (cause i was wearing super sunscreen) but i toasted my legs at Jen's party. There are still an bright shade of pink. And i have five (count em) five bug bites!! Aghhhh!





Well enough about my woahs...I have had a pretty relaxing week or so. Sleeping in, watch tons of HIMYM and just chilling around my house. Although I am getting a little antsy doing nothing. I haven't been working, cause nobody is really vacationing at the moment. LAME. Hopefully I'll start working soon or some great adventure will come along!





My g-rents from WA will be here tomorrow for graduation festivities. I'm sure that i will have to entertain them a little. But this weekend should be fun. My sister has 8th grade promotion on Thursday and Mark has his high school graduation on Friday. And then we have a grad party on Sunday afternoon. Busy, busy party planning is happening at my house.

Well, that should do it. I will now return to drinking my pink lemonade and relaxing.

Hope you all have a SUPER GREAT DAY!!!

p.s. i recommend Laser Cats (from SNL) as a video to be watched. Even for those who do not like cats, it's pretty dang funny!









4 comments:

  1. sun burnt skin so hot we'll make your eyes burn... haha so glad to hear about your life miss katie :) but what's HIMYM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Met Your Mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY HIMYM....my mom told me last night that she didn't like the show. I couldn't believe it....she said she thought Barney was crude and said the same thing over and over again which she didnt find funny...and she won't watch b/c ted and robin won't be together in the end. really mom really? I told her I could no longer call her my mother :)

    love you ladies... reading this makes me miss you even more!

    ps. KT what season/episode are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to be watching HIMYM. marathon days next semester. well maybe not marathon.
    any way, by now your family has arrived and settled in. i hope that all the festivities go well and without a hitch.

    was that a virgin(like a vir ir ir ir gin) pink lemonade ;)


    hugs and toots, tali

    ReplyDelete