Friday, June 4, 2010

do.ya.miss.me?

at gmail.com.
what is up with this weather? One day it is sunny then the next day it's overcast, windy, blehhhh.
Ok, listen to this newish jam by Mike Posner: 'Cooler than Me'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-nBujdb4I&feature=related

mellow, not really inappropriate :D but it's on the radio too much so it'll get old real quick.

So not to much going on with me.
1. I had dinner with Wes and Roxy (sassy is staying at a friend's house) last night.
2.I have my plane ticket to New York, and I have my return ticket. Leave June 26th and get back August 14th

I'll see you tomororow Jen, Katie, Chrissy....

until i see your face,
tAli

2 comments:

  1. exitement abounding!! newww york!

    love the song :)))

    i think i am making an appearance an jen's... late though!

    ReplyDelete