Monday, June 14, 2010

duck and cover

OK sooo the most exciting thing just happened in San Diego....there was another EARTHQUAKE!  I was in my bed reading and all of a sudden I was shaking! :D After I go into the kitchen and mom is under the desk with our dogs.  That was priceless.  Mom said that it was a 5.9 magnitude somewhere out in the desert.  I actually think earthquakes are fun, but I guess that's b/c I haven't been in a life threatening one.  Anyways, I miss you girls mucho.

<3 Kelley

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27





2 comments:

  1. wowza. i can just picture your mom.... and i need to come and meet your doggys.

    -tal

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah girl. i want you to come down to San Diego sooooooo badly...in due time though...Ive got to be patient

    ReplyDelete