Friday, June 25, 2010

days of our lives-------T

so i watched DOOL today, and wow, unexpected emotions welled up and i almost shed a tear!
it was the funeral of an old lady and it was showing flashbacks, memories, etc because the lady (RIP francis reid) had been on the show for a while. anna and i surmised (did you see what i did there?) that they may cancel the show soon. *tear sob sob tear*

on another note. the sun is out, it is warm and I am going to enjoy spending the last day with oli and eden and anna and jon. i will miss them while i am gone for 6 weeks back east (ahhhhh, scream barf).

my mom is going to drive me to the aeropuerto tomorrow night. and my tio is going to pick me up on sunday morning in NYC. I had to tell my dad(who will be worried about me while I am back there) that I cannot be a baby forever. I have mixed feelings about what my dad thinks/feels because he rarely calls me, has never visited me in college and does not know you girls, and he doesn't worry about me in college.... he just doesn't feel comfortable that I am going back there by myself. my visit 'home', while entertaining at times, was uncomfortable too... why i no longer refer to it as home /: oy vay.

-t

2 comments:

  1. My heart can always be your home! (is that cheesy enough?)--KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. never enough cheese in my life. u know that :P

    ReplyDelete